RFCircuits maintains core manufacturing competencies in the areas of wire harness fabrication, electronic circuit card assembly, electronic equipment, and system integration in order to provide flexible, low-risk manufacturing solutions. Environmental and ESD controls are maintained throughout the manufacturing facility. All tasks are carried out by an experienced workforce that is certified to rigorous J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, and WHMA/IPC-A-620, Class 3 standards. The following diverse array of manufacturing equipment is in place to ensure reliable, reproducible processing:
- Fully automated wire cut-strip and crimp machines
- Wire preparation and marking equipment.
- Ultrasonic Splicing
- Fully Automated electronic in-process wire test equipment.
- Automated Optical and X-Ray inspection equipment.
ELECTRONIC CONTRACT MANUFACTURING SERVICES:
RFCircuits has extensive experience in electronics contract manufacturing and the ability to produce complex circuit card assemblies with high reliability. We offer comprehensive processing capabilities, including encapsulation and conformal coating of finished products. The facility houses a variety of surface mount, through-hole, and hybrid technology applications.
- RF, high-speed digital, and analog applications.
- Power Supply design
- Design with a high density, multiple layers, difficult thermal management, and precise component bonding.
Our knowledgeable, IPC-A-610/ANSI J-STD-001-certified personnel perform all circuit card assembly operations. Our process engineering team has an average tenure of over ten years and ensures that all products adhere to IPC-A-610 class 3 specifications.
Our extensive inventory of equipment is meticulously maintained and calibrated to accommodate a wide range of process demands.